Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Scratch Off Thank You



Hello bloggers, welcome!!!

I am super excited to share today's card with you!  This is such a fun card to make and i have been making them like crazy!!!  I saw this technique from a blog that i visit often, Dawn Griffith's blog, and couldn't wait to try it!!!


This card is an average size card that measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I wanted the base of my card to look like "space" so i went with none other than Basic Black.  I used my VersaMark Ink with my White Embossing Powder for the stars and then stamped the spaceship image in Cherry Cobbler and cut it out.  Now for the really neat part!


In the window of the ship, you can scratch off the gray exterior and reveal your hidden message!! How flippin' neat is that?!?!?!? Oh, i just love it!!!  Here is a closer look at the revealed message as well as the stamp set that i used for this project...



Well, i hope you all enjoyed today's card and... hint, hint... check back on Friday for my Friday Video... i have a feeling that this technique will be showcased, lol:)  Until next time all...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Blast Off
*Petite Pairs

Ink:
*VersaMark
*Cherry Cobbler
*Basic Black Marker

Card Stock:
*Basic Black
*Daffodil Delight

Tools:
*Embossing Buddy
*Heat Tool
*White Embossing Powder
*All Purpose Sheets
*Window Sheets
*1 1/4" Circle Punch
*Paper Snips
*Paper Trimmer
*Acrylic Paint
*Dish Soap
*Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment