Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Forever Friend



Good Monday morning all! Welcome!!  I hope you had a nice Easter yesterday!  The family and i sure did.  It was nice for us all to get together for a yummy dinner and an Easter egg hunt for our little one.  She did such a good job!!

This card that i am posing today was originally suppose to be posted last Saturday but as we can all tell i was a bit lazy this weekend and didn't post at all, whoops!!!  I hate when i do that!!  So let's get back on track shall we?

I used the stamp set World Treasures for my vocal point. I think that this Peacock is so cute!!  I stamped him in Wild Wasabi and then colored him in with my Copic Markers (the list of colors is below). I am really liking the look lately of the SU! ink running a bit after using my Copic Markers. I normally use my Black/Brown Memento Ink, that doesn't run with Copic, but lately my SU! ink has been my go-to ink with Copic.


I stamped him on a piece of Whisper White cut at 3" x 4'' and then backed my Whisper White with Elegant Eggplant (3 1/4"x 4 1/4") and Wild Wasabi (3 1/2" x 4 1/2").  On my piece of Elegant Eggplant i made my own DSP with one of the other images from the set using the Whisper White Ink, here is a closer look at the entire set...



Well, i hope you all enjoyed today.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
* World Treasures

Inks:
* Wild Wasabi
* Copic Markers YG67, BV13, Y08, BV00
* Whisper White
* Summer Starfruit

Card Stock:
* Whisper White
* Elegant Eggplant

Tools:
*Dimensionals
* Jewels
* Paper Snips
* Paper Trimmer
* Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment