Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 8, 2013

3D Circles



Hello there all! Welcome!!!

Today's card is a card that i came up with while actually trying to do a CASE card that i found online (needless to say that card didn't work out for me, lol) but i was excited when i finished this one.


I wanted to have some sort of 3D effect so i decided to layer my card stock to make my images indented into each of the layers.  With Spring upon us, at least that is what they tell me, lol, i wanted it to be light and cheery and filled with the beautiful colors of Spring!  For my card base i used Certainly Celery and cut it at 5 1/2" x 11", scored at 4 1/4" (the average size of a card).  Then for my layers i chose So Saffron (5 3/8" x 4 1/8") and then Pink Pirouette (5 1/4" x 4") for my very top layer.  The Whisper White that you see is also cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/4" and just placed under the So Saffron.


Well all, i hope you all enjoyed today's "Springy" creation and I hope you all stop by again soon.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Bloomin Marvelous
*Pretty Petites

Inks:
*Marina Mist
*Melon Mambo
*Certainly Celery
*Calypso Coral
*Basic Black

Card Stock:
*Certainly Celery
*So Saffron
*Pink Pirouette
*Whisper White
*Melon Mambo

Tools:
*1 3/8" Circle Punch
*1 1/4" Circle Punch
*Stamp-a-ma Jig
*Dimensionals
*Small Curry Punch
*Elegant Butterfly Punch
*Snail
*Paper Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment