Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter Bunny Punch Art


Hello there all, welcome!!  Today's card is another Easter card that i made using Punch Art!! I love Punch Art!!!  Isn't this bunny just adorable?!?!?!?  I wanted to make my card look a little... child-like, so i opted for a very simple card using the bunny and then just the base of my card, Tempting Turquoise (average size 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2") and then and some Wild Wasabi for my grass.  I cut this piece at 5 1/2" x 1 1/4" and then took my paper snips and made little "cuts" wherever i wanted my blades of grass to be!  Then i added my finishing touch, my sun.  I used two circle punches for this, my 1 3/4" and 1 1/4" Circle, and then free handed some strips for my rays.  Puffed the two circles with a Dimensional to give it some character and that is it.

For my bunny i used many different punches!  Here is a closer look at him:


Here is a list of what punches i used for him:
-Body (butt): 2 1/2" Circle Punch
-Head: 1 3/4" Circle Punch
-Back part of ears: Large Oval Punch
-Inside of ears: 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch
-Cheeks (white circles): 1" Circle Punch
-Eyes, nose and tail: Build an Owl Punch
-Feet: 1" circle Punch, cut in half

And that is how i assembled my bunny! It takes a few punches but really only a second to make after you get everything all punched out the way that you want.  I hope you all enjoyed today's card.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Everybunny

Inks:
*Basic Black

Card Stock:
*Soft Suede
*Pink Pirouette
*Whisper White
*Basic Black
*Tempting Turquoise
*Wild Wasabi
*So Saffron

Tools:
*1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch
*Large Oval Punch
*Build an Owl Punch
*2 1/2" Circle Punch
*1" Circle Punch
*1 3/4" Circle Punch
*1 1/4" Circle Punch
*Elegant Label Punch
*Paper Snips
*Paper Trimmer
*Snail
*Tumbo Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment