Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Blessings


Hello Stampers!!!

Easter is right around the corner so i wanted to share another card with you today using 2 new products that i just received in my last shipment of goodies! I love new goodies!!! 

My first new goodie was the Easter Blessing stamp.  I purchased this recently after realizing that i only had one Easter set:( How on Earth did that happen! This new greeting I think is so elegant and pretty!!! I love the look of it!  I placed my greeting on a piece of Whisper White card stock that measures 4" x 2 1/4".  I matted that with a piece of Wisteria Wonder which measures at 4 1/4" x 2 1/2". 

On the top of my card i wanted my design to be simple... clean cut but "eastery" (if that is even a word, lol).  I ran a piece of Marina Mist, cut at 5 1/4" x 2", through my Fancy Fan embossing folder with my Big Shot and matted that with another piece of Whisper White, measuring 5 1/2" x 2 1/4".  Lately i have been obsessed with matting my colored card stock with White... when normally it is the other way around!!

To finish off my card i used a posies from the new and totally awesome Pop Up Posies Designer Kit!! I LOVE THIS KIT!!  As you may know by now, i love making paper flowers! In this kit you get everything you need to make fabulous flowers! Never made a flower before using paper? No worries, this kit all you do is put the flowers together, punch a hole for your brad and puff them up... that's it!!  Here is a closer look at the kit:

Everything you need, right there!! Plus, you also get the "just for you" stamp which i used in Monday's post. Click here to view that post! 

Well, until next time friends...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Easter Blessings

Inks:
*Wisteria Wonder

Card Stock:
*So Saffron
*Whisper White
*Marina Mist
*Wisteria Wonder

Tools:
*Big Shot
*Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
*Piercing Matt
*Piercing Tool
*Pop Up Posies Designer Kit
*Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment