Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

With Love


Hello stampers!! Welcome!!  Today's card is a simple Valentine that i made using one of the sets that is available right now for SAB! (click here to see the SAB Brochure)  The set is called Madison Avenue and it is great!  Here is a closer look at it:


I wanted to use the "stem" looking image but not necessarily for a flower, so i took my Stamp-a-majig and used numerous images to create a bottom background. I love using images for things that they aren't generally supposed to be used for:) I separated the white background from my stamped background with a piece of Melon Mambo cut at 4 1/4" x 1" and then did some Faux Stitching with my Gel Pen.

For my greeting i used my 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and then cut it in half so that it would outline my 1 3/4" Circle Punch.  The greeting came from the stamp set Field Flowers! We all know how much i LOVE that set!!

Well peeps, that is all for today. I hope that you enjoyed the post today.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Madison Avenue
*Field Flowers

Ink:
*Real Red
*Melon Mambo

Card Stock:
*Whisper White
*Melon Mambo

Tools:
*2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
*1 3/4" Circle Punch
*Stamp-a-majig
*Gel Pen
*Paper Trimmer
*Snail
*Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment