Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thanks A Million


Hello there stampers!  Welcome to Mrs. Lincolns Inkin'. I know that the post is late today (sorry), i had some doctor's appointment this morning and didn't get a chance to post before i left!

Today's card i pulled out and used my Tulip Frame embossing folder.  I love this folder but haven't used it in quite awhile because i have been busy with all the new awesome products that SU! has came out with lately!  The Tulip Frame folder, to me, is just so elegant and pretty.  Here is a closer look at it:



I used my frame on my Pumpkin Pie base card stock cut at average size of 5 1/2" x 11" scored at 4 1/4".  I then cut a piece of Floral District DSP and fit it into my "frame".  That piece measures approximately 3 5/8" x 4 7/16".  I had some extra flowers that i had punched out from another project (just so happened to be in the Pumpkin Pie as well, lucky me!!!) so i used those in a layering format, added a 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch in the Wild Wasabi and then topped them off with a Elegant Buttery [punch] in my Daffodil Delight card stock.

For my greeting i grabbed one of my altime favs, Word Play and made a banner with my Whisper White.  A pretty simple card to make, but i hope that whomever receives it knows that though it may of been simple to make, it was made with caring and love!

Hope you enjoyed today's post everyone, and thanks a ton for stopping by!!! Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Word Play

Ink:
*Elegant Eggplant

Card Stock:
*Pumpkin Pie
*Floral District DSP
*Wild Wasabi
*Whisper White

Tools:
*Snail
*1 1/4 Scallop Circle PUnch
*Paper Trimmer
*Framed Tulip Embossing Folder
*Big Shot
*Elegant Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment