Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 18, 2013

Here for Eachother


Hello!! Happy Monday!  Another weekend has come and gone and all too quickly i must add. This weekend was very productive for me though.  All day Sunday i was lucky enough to have a crafting day with my momma and was able to get a lot of cards done and try some techniques that i have been dying to try!! It was such a great day!!!

Today's card is just a simple card that i made using my clear blocks, some ink and the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set that is available right now with SAB.  Don't miss out on SAB, there are some great items that you can get for FREE for every $50 you spend (before s/h and tax).  Click HERE to see the SAB brochure. 

The clear blocks that are offered by SU! are some great, high quality blocks.  I have used blocks from other companies and i can honestly say, that even if i wasn't a SU! Demo, i would choose SU! blocks hands down.   I love the curved edge that they have all the way around. Makes it easy to hold and slip around and take the chance of "smudging" your image when you go to place it.  They are easy to clean and come in all different sizes so you can make sure you have the perfect one for your stamp.  Here is a closer look at them:



For the card above, what i did, was i took my Block D and my Block A, placed them right in my ink that i chose, Primrose Petals and Tempting Turquoise and then placed... or stamped, lol them on my card, which gave me the Squares! I think it's a great way to make a simple card or some simple homemade DSP. And we all know how much i LOVE homemade DSP!!!!!!

Well, i hope you all enjoyed and have a fantastic Monday.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

 Supply List:

Stamps:
*Bloomin' Marvelous

Ink:
*Primrose Petals
*Tempting Turquoise
*Basic Black
*Black Stampin'  Up! Marker

Paper
*Whisper White
*Basic Black

Tools:
*Clear Blocks A and D
*Elegant Butterfly Punch
*Snails

No comments:

Post a Comment