Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

For You



Hello all, welcome to my little place on the web, Mrs. Lincoln's Inkin'!  Today's card is one that i made using one of my favorite sets, Mixed Bunch.  I love how versatile this set can be and really love that it has a coordinating punch! 

I went with a Early Espresso cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2".  I then topped it with a piece of Calypso Coral, cut at 3 3/4" x 5". I love the way these two colors go together.  I stamped my image in Garden Green ink on a piece of Very Vanilla and then punched it out using the Blossom Punch. I "indented" my punch into the Calypso Coral, giving it a nice 3D look
 I love that my using just 4 little Dimensionals it can add a whole new look to your card!! And we all know me, i LOVE dimension!!  To finish my card off i took some Calypso Coral Bakers Twine (i noticed in the picture that the twine is crooked, sorry about that) and wrapped it around my card.  Then placed my greeting from the Elements of Style set in the middle.

Here is a closer look at the Mixed Bunch set that i used today:


Well all, i hoped you liked my little share today.  I hope you stop by again! Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Mixed Bunch
*Elements of Style

Ink:
*Garden Green
*Early Espresso

Card Stock
*Early Espresso
*Calypso Coral
*Very Vanilla

Tools:
*Blossom Punch
*Calypso Coral Bakers Twine
*Dimensionals
*1" Circle Punch
*1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
*Snail
*Paper Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment