Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine Window Card & SAB Kick-Off!!


Well hello there.  Today's card is a Valentine's Day card that i made using the window sheet piece that came out of the Candlelight Christmas specialty paper pack.  If you are anything like me, i sometimes find it hard to find other uses for products that have a specific label on them like Christmas, Halloween... things of that nature.  I saw this paper though and it was like a light bulb went off:)


I wanted my card to be simple, not to take away from the window front by having a lot going on around it.  The base of my card is measured at 5" x 5". There is just one piece of Real Red that i used as my base... I let the flap on my front take the place of the actual card (if that makes sense, lol).  My inside piece that i used for my greeting is measured at 3" x 3". I then used a piece of Whisper White cut at 1" x 3 1/2", scored it in half and that is what i used as my "bender" piece so that my specialty paper could be lifted up and then put back down.  The specialty paper piece is measured at 3 1/2" x 4".  Once that was done i realized i didn't like seeing the Whisper White from underneath the window piece, so i cut a piece of Real Red at 1" x 3 1/2", ran it through my Scallop Edge Punch and then placed it on top.  A nice little simple Valentine for that special someone!!

Now, the big news!!! Do you know what today is???? That's right, it's the kick-off to Sale-A-Bration, or better known as SAB!!! YAY!!!!
If you're not familiar with SAB, here is how it works.  For every $50 that you spend you can get a free product out of the SAB brochure... for FREE!!!  Therefore, if you spend $50 you get one free product... spend $100 and get 2 free products and so on and so on!!  Keep in mind though that the minimum $50 is before shipping and handling and tax!  Click Here to check out this years SAB brochure! 

Also right now, if you host a $150 party you will receive a free 12"x12" pack of the Silver Glimmer paper for free, along with all the hostess benefits!! Host a $400 party and receive one of the following hostess bundles for free:

Hostess Bundle Details:
The Hostess Bundle includes
  • Madison Avenue stamp set (wood- or clear-mount)
  • Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
  • Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
The opportunities are endless!! Don't wait, order Here today!!

Until next time friends....
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*You are Loved

Inks:
*Real Red

Card Stock:
*Real Red
*Whisper White
*Candlelight Christmas

Tools:
*Trimmer
*Stamp A-Ma-Jig
*Scallop Boarder Punch
*Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment