Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Step Card


Hello everyone, welcome!!  Today's card is a Step Card, an easy card to make that will have other's think it took you hours!!  This card takes a little scoring... a little cutting... and that is it!! Here is a view of the side:


These cards, i think, are great cards to make in a set and give as little gifts sets:)  The card will fit into a normal size envelope so it would be easy to send.  Another thing i just LOVE about this kind of card is that it is displayed so nicely with the card being made to stand up.  LOVE IT!!!

The card base is 4 1/2" x 11".  I cut my 2 side panels and bottom panel out of Floral District DSP at  7/8" x 4 1/4" and my Whisper White for the front of my card at 2 1/4" x 4 3/8".  I used my Field Flowers stamp set for my main image and then my greeting came from You Are Loved!!

Until next time all.....
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Field Flowers
*You Are Loved

Ink:
*Wild Wasabi
*Rich Razzleberry
*Daffodil Delight

Card Stock:
*Old Olive
*Floral District DSP
*Daffodil Delight

Tools:
*Score Board
*Paper Trimmer
*Decorative Label Punch
*Snail
*Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. This is really a very beautiful card. I love the sentiment you used with it. Nice work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete