Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 21, 2013

Owl Punch Art for Valentines


Happy Monday!! A quick post today on a Valentines card! I got the owl punch out idea from one of my favorite blogs, "Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie".  She did a great video tutorial HERE.  I decided to put 2 owls on my card, perched up on a tree ... with the thought process that this may be the card that my hubby gets from our daughter.  Granted, she is still too young to know what is going on but i still think that the idea is cute:)

I used the new Cloudy Day Embossing folder for the sky and then the Fancy Fan Embossing folder for the owl's "feathers".  Oh, what is that texture on the tree that i used?  Well, that is a sneak peek of the new Vine Street Embossing Folder that will be available in the new Sale-A-Bration brochure that will be available soon!! I can't wait!!

I used the stamp set, My Little Valentine that is available right now through the Valentines Day Special, but the offer ends today!! Make sure not to miss out.. Click Here to place your order today!!! 

I wanted to showcase the Fancy Fan embossing folder today. This folder is soooo versatile and i find myself reaching for it all the time.


Whether it be for an elegant card or making feathers for an owl, this embossing folder is a must have.

Well all, until next time....
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Woodgrain
*My Little Valentine

Inks:
*Soft Suede
*Wild Wasabi

Card Stock:
*Pink Pirouette
*So Saffron
*Real Red
*Silver Slitter Paper
*Soft Suede
*Pool Party
*Wild Wasabi

Tools:
*Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
*Vine Street Embossing Folder
*Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
*Big Shot
*1" Circle Punch
*2 1/2" Circle Punch
*1 3/4" Circle Punch
*1/2" Circle Punch
*7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
*1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
*Itty Bitty Punch Set (small circle)
*Paper Snips
*Large Scallop Die from Papertrey Ink.
*Sponges
*Gel Pen
*Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment