Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birthday Girl

Hello everyone.  Quick post today!  So as we know because i am sure that i mentioned it about 20 million times, this is one of the birthday cards that i made for my daughter who just celebrated her 1st Birthday.  Yes you heard me right... one of the many that i created for her.  I was able to be 100% happy with the cards when i was done with them, lol:) Something always bothered me about them, lol.  With this one, i didn't like the fact that i did't put "1st" on it anywhere. 

This is just a standard size card measuring at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I used a Penny Black stamp set and Copic markers to color them in.  I wasn't planning on posting these cards so i didnt make up a supply list of what i used. Sorry!!:( I did some paper piecing too like on her bows and on the cake to give it a little "pop".

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Until next time... Happy Inkin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment