Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 8, 2012

Thank You Cards


Hello everyone and happy Monday to you.  I am so sorry that i was MIA over the weekend. It was crazy in the Lincoln household. My little one is cutting 3 teeth right now... let's just say that sleep is now something that she doesn't think that she needs.  On top of that i am getting ready to go on my first weekend scrapbooking adventure since she was born.  She will be staying with daddy for the first time (over night and for more than a few hours) so i am trying to get all my cuddle time in that i can along with getting all my "stuff" around.  I will be demonstrating SU! for the first time there ( I have been attending this retreat 2 times a year since 2003 i think) so getting all my Make and Takes and stuff ready has taken some time as well.  But I am back and ready to share today's card(s) with you.

Last Friday i received an order from SU! that had all the new 2012-2014 In Colors in it! Man what amazing colors!!!!  Also in my box of goodies i received the stamp set My Friend. I just love it. I think that the solid flower stamp is just beautiful!!  So, i made these thank you cards for this weekend, anyone that places an order get a Thank You card with matching envelope.  The card measure's 3x3.  Check back this Friday for the video on how to make envelopes out of card stock or DSP!

Well, hope you enjoyed. Until next time... Happy Inkin'!!

Supply List:
My Friend 122587
Petite Pairs 122497
Summer Starfruit Ink 126991
Gumball Green Ink 126861
Primrose Petals Ink 126858
Midnight Muse Ink 126860
Whisper White Card Stock 100730

1 comment: