Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Treat Holder with Video



Well here it is, my very first card making video, oh boy was I nervous, lol~ which you can totally tell while watching.  There are punches flying around, voice mistakes, retired products... URG! It's some kind of video.  I decided to leave it though... no editing, no redoing... just the absolute first video in it's true form.  I wanted to do it this way becuase then, hopefully years to come, I can go back and watch my first video and (hopefully) see how much I have advanced.  So without further adue... (drumroll please...)


I hope that you enjoy and please, lol, be kind.  I promise they will get better!!  Until next time... Happy Inkin'

P.S.~ I didn't do a supply list for this entry since there were many items (the punch, DSP paper, etc.) that are retired (makes me sad). However if you have questions about a product you see, please, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment