Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 7, 2012

Simple but sweet


Hello everyone.  Here in my hometown the huge Frontier Days Festival is beginning.  We have a huge parade, rodeo, (ye-haw) craft show, car shows, saloon, and so much more!!!  I volenteer a lot when it becomes festival time so we just have a simple card for today.  I sometimes think though that the more simple a card is, the more elegant it looks.  Don't get me wrong, I love embelishing cards and there is so much you can do with  buttons (however i have to start using those more), ribbon, twine, brads, glitter... oh and the list just keeps going and going.  I hope you enjoy my simple card for today.  Until next time... Happy Inkin'

Supply List

Whisper White Cardstock 100730; Bird Builder Punch 117191 ; Copics - E31, R59,Y02, and YG03, Trimmer 126889; Snail 104332;Sponge Daubers 102892; Dimensionals 104430
  


No comments:

Post a Comment