Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Birthday Monkey


Good morning all, welcome back!!

Today's card isn't using any SU! procuts except for the Marina Mist card stock (119682) (blue oval) and the Whisper White Card Stock (100730), and Island Indigo Bakers Twine (125575) other than those two things i used some stamps and paper that i had laying around.  I love getting stamps out that i haven't used in awhile and seeing what i can come up with.  It's almost like they are new stamps if it's been ahwile since you used them, i love that, hehe:)

It is my father-in-laws birthday on Monday so this card is for him. The backing paper i used is from a DSP pack called This and That Charming by none other than This & That.  I used my scallop oval dies to cut out the backings and then the Monkey is called Silly Monkey from The Paper Studio.  I used my copics to color in the balloon, Y02; Y08; R35; R59; BG13; BG18; E57; E31; and E35.  You can't really see it in the card but the Whisper White oval is "puffed" up as well as the Monkey to give it some dimension.

Hope you enjoyed today's card and until next time... Happy Inkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment